Extra-curricular activities on offer at Bourne End Academy include music lessons for voice, acoustic/electric guitar, piano, strings, drums, saxophone and flute.
- Lessons are 30 minutes long and the timetable is rotated each week
- Fees are arranged with the visiting music teacher who will contact you directly to confirm payment terms and conditions
- Your commitment to lessons is for a minimum period of one term. If you wish to terminate lessons, you must refer to the visiting teacher concerned
- It is not normally possible to make up lessons missed due to pupil absence
- Whist the school does not supply instruments, the instrumental teachers will be happy to give help and advice on the rental or purchase schemes available from local suppliers
- When appropriate it may be suggested that your child is entered for Grade examinations
To download a music lessons form see below: