Bourne End Academy was last inspected in November 2016. We are very pleased that the hard work and progress that the school has made was recognised by Ofsted. The ambition and determination for the school to improve even further continues.
- ‘The Headteacher, senior leaders and governors are strong forces for change. This has led to recent improvements, particularly in English and Mathematics’
- ‘The welfare and personal development of pupils is fostered particularly well’
- ‘There is a culture of safety and, as a result, pupils say they feel safe in school’
- ‘Pupils are courteous, helpful and polite’
- ‘The achievement of students in the sixth form is good and improving due to the well-planned curriculum, effective teaching and good leadership’
Please click on the links below for the report and the school’s response to the report.